I am currently working with an award winning Epicor Partner/Consultancy serving mid-tier manufacturing, distribution, service and solution companies in EMEA. They are currently looking for an experienced Epicor Technical Consultant to join their growing team.
Your Role & Responsibilities
You must have at least 5 years' hands-on experience implementing Epicor and expertise with Technical toolset. They are looking for a dedicated individual with exceptional organisation and communication skills and ability to deliver technical aspects of ERP implementation projects.
* Provide billable consulting services on customer-facing projects.
* Champion and adhere to organisation's implementation methodology and approach.
* Responsible for sizing and specifying hardware requirements and application software installations.
* Work with Project Managers to organise and deliver technical tasks within the project plan.
* Deployment, technical training, and troubleshooting analysis of Epicor application and SQL Databases.
* Consulting services for designing, estimating, architecting, training, technical development, deployments, and troubleshooting.
* Customisations and modifications including SSRS reports.
* Manage client expectations and maintain communication throughout the course of the project.
* New product release research to learn how new products and related applications can be deployed, configured, and customised/modified and work with other consultants in the team.
* Take ownership and work in a team to raise the bar on delivery of quality technical solutions.
The successful candidate will have:
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree.
* At least 5 years of professional experience working with Epicor
* Microsoft SQL Server Maintenance (install, upgrade, troubleshoot, backup/restore).
* Microsoft Visual Studio, C# coding.
* SQL Analysis (tracing, querying, monitoring).
* SQL Scripting (T-SQL, Indexing, complex/structured queries, stored procedures).
* SQL Reporting Services (SSRS - Design, build, deploy) and SQL Analysis Services (Business Intelligence)
* System Administration of Windows server Operating systems and associated technologies (IIS,RDS etc)
* Experience with Virtualisation (VMWare/Hyper-V) or Cloud (Azure/ AWS) platforms.
* Administration of web/server-side applications.
* PowerShell/ Batch Scripting experience advantageous.
* System Analysis (performance troubleshooting & environment mapping).
* System Training Delivery (technical overviews, end user training, train the trainer).
* Professional presence and demeanour in both communication and presentation skills.
* Ability to quickly and effectively build strong working relationships with clients and colleagues.
* Act as a trusted advisor to the customer on technical aspects of work.
* Strong time management skills as you will have multiple priorities to focus on in a week that often changes based on customer demands.
* Innate service mentality and care for the client experience.
* A self-driven and ambitious individual that can demonstrate the ability to perform tasks with quality and in a timely manner with a minimum of supervision.
* Travel requirements within the UK and Ireland.
Salary range between 50-60k depending on experience, however this client is flexible for the right candidate.
Remote position, with occasional travel to customer sites over the UK and Ireland.
They are looking to hire someone as soon as possible, so please get in touch with me today to discuss further.
+44203 808 7283
Washington Frank International is the leading Infor recruitment firm in the world, advertising more Infor jobs than any other agency. We work with both Infor Partners & End Users across EMEA and we have never had more live requirements for Infor professionals. Solely by specializing in placing candidates in the Infor market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Infor jobs currently. I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Infor candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the Infor market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted on or by email at email@example.com Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK/EU by either holding a valid UK/EU working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits. The salary and benefits on offer are completely dependent upon experience. To discuss our Infor opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +442038087283 in complete confidence.