My client is currently looking for an Infor LN lead data migration to help them with their global Infor LN10.7 cloud roll out.
Location: Anywhere in Europe/UK
Employment type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £70,000 - Depending on experience.
Travel: Remote working, based anywhere in Europe/UK to help with their global Infor LN cloud roll out.
Role & Responsibilities
* Support the Corporate IT ERP Deployment Team as they roll out Infor ERP across the globe
* Lead the data migration from each site's legacy system to the new ERP
* Deep knowledge of the underlying tables of the ERP system required.
* Maintain data mapping and transformation from legacy system to new system.
* Lead each site through data cleansing activities.
* Develop and improve tools used in SQL and Excel.
* Understand and champion key master data, codes, parameters and settings.
* Provide training and troubleshooting support to sites on the ERP system.
* Background in finance and financial reporting.
Skills & Qualifications
* Vast experience working with Infor LN ideally cloud experience.
* Experience writing Microsoft SQL queries for reporting and data analysis.
* Experience supporting implementation and familiarity with data table structure (preferred).
* Ability to solve difficult disputes without losing relationships.
* Salary up to 70k depending on experience
* Remote role
They are looking to hire someone as soon as possible, so please get in touch with me today to discuss further.
+44203 808 7283
Washington Frank International is the leading Infor recruitment firm in the world, advertising more Infor jobs than any other agency. We work with both Infor Partners & End Users across EMEA and we have never had more live requirements for Infor professionals. Solely by specializing in placing candidates in the Infor market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Infor jobs currently. I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Infor candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the Infor market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted on or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK/EU by either holding a valid UK/EU working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits. The salary and benefits on offer are completely dependent upon experience. To discuss our Infor opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com or call on +442038087283 in complete confidence.