I am currently working with an award winning Epicor Partner/Consultancy serving mid-tier manufacturing, distribution, service and solution companies in EMEA. They are currently looking for an experienced ERP Project Manager to join their growing team.
Candidate must have hands-on experience managing mid-market ERP projects. This role is perfect for those who are meticulous with detail and focused on delivering successful projects within time and on budget.
Role Summary/Key Responsibilities:
* Assisting customers in the initiation, planning, execution, and closure of ERP project implementation.
* Champion and adhere to organisation's implementation methodology and approach.
* Lead business and functional requirements definition, prioritisation of requirements and scope definition.
* Maintain overall control of the project scope, budget and schedule.
* Plan, organise, lead and monitor the activities of the project team and resources.
* Lead internal project team meetings and meetings with the customer.
* Manage client expectations and maintain communication throughout the course of the project.
* Prepare reports for clients and internal management regarding the status of projects and address issues or concerns when appropriate.
* Manage client variations and changes to project scope of deliverables, time, quality, costs, resources and ensure that change controls and project governance procedures are adhered to.
* Take ownership of project success by proactively directing, mentoring and coaching as needed to raise the bar on project delivery quality.
* Coordinate and manage multiple implementation projects at the same time (including but not limited to implementations, upgrades, and new installations).
* Commercial project reconciliation, assist in cash collection, where required
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree.
* At least 8 years of experience in full life cycle ERP implementations.
* At least 5 years of project management experience with a background in professional services and consulting.
* Proven success in managing mid-market ERP implementation projects.
* Professional presence and demeanour in both communication and presentation skills.
* Strong work ethic and the ability to work autonomously.
* Ability to quickly and effectively build strong working relationships with clients and colleagues.
* Strong time management skills as you will have multiple priorities to focus on in a week that often changes based on customer demands.
* Demonstration of good judgment and ability to know when to listen v/s ask questions.
* Innate service mentality and care for the client experience.
* Experience using project management tools such as MS Project to plan and track projects.
* Project Management (PMP, Prince2) certifications desirable.
* Travel requirements within the UK and Ireland.
Salary range between 60-70k depending on experience, however this client is flexible for the right candidate.
Remote position, with occasional travel to customer sites over the UK and Ireland.
They are looking to hire someone as soon as possible, so please get in touch with me today to discuss further.
+44203 808 7283
Washington Frank International is the leading Infor recruitment firm in the world, advertising more Infor jobs than any other agency. We work with both Infor Partners & End Users across EMEA and we have never had more live requirements for Infor professionals. Solely by specializing in placing candidates in the Infor market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Infor jobs currently. I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Infor candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the Infor market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted on or by email at email@example.com Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK/EU by either holding a valid UK/EU working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits. The salary and benefits on offer are completely dependent upon experience. To discuss our Infor opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +442038087283 in complete confidence.