We are delighted to have partnered with a European / Nordic SAP Consultancy who are looking to appoint an SAP Enterprise Architect Partner to add to their Swedish market offering. They are experiencing tremendous growth within the Swedish market, and continue to win projects across multiple industry verticals throughout Sweden. Experience across multiple industries and SAP modules would be beneficial as they look to win more projects for the rest of 2021 and into 2022 and beyond.
Role & Responsibilities
The strategy to grow the Swedish market heavily over the coming years means the Consultancy is looking for initiative - excellent listeners who can grow their business without compromising quality, standards, integrity or culture.
* Innovate and create great solutions for iconic brands.
* As a senior member of their team, they need need you to lead, manage industry sales targets, plan, guide and deliver business growth across the Swedish SAP market across multiple industry verticals.
* Set a strategic business growth plan for the industries you work in, manage and deliver on the plan.
* Work alongside the wider team, lead the overall technology solution, planning and estimation for complex projects.
* Drive innovation in our design and delivery principles and practices, incorporating these into the SAP solutions that we will deliver to our clients
* Recruit, and grow a delivery team to deliver full SAP life-cycle implementations, with a focus on client success and an appreciation of other wider business, strategic and technology delivery considerations that may determine programme/project success.
* Act as a role model for the team by always demonstrating the highest standards.
* Conduct quality reviews of the implementations to ensure they meet our high standards
* Lead end to end pre-sales activities, managing team members to propose the best solutions that meet our client's needs.
* Manage, recruit, mentor and coach a growing team within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contributions.
* Leverage your Swedish SAP network.
* Identify potential employees within their own network and grow a team quickly.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong background in successfully selling and delivering SAP projects.
* Strong track record in meeting / exceeding sales targets by winning and leading projects that deliver business solutions enabled by SAP for our customers.
* Experience in designing and implementing industry-relevant solutions using the SAP platform.
* Strong consulting and/or SAP technology implementation experience across the entire project life-cycle.
* Strong relationship building and communications skills.
* Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills, with experience managing relationships with senior leadership within organisations.
* Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing and team leadership roles (e.g. Programme lead, SAP partner, business transformation lead, senior solution architect, project manager, senior SAP sales director, country manager etc).
* Experience defining, developing requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions.
* Experience delivering projects using Agile based delivery frameworks.
* Experience contributing to, or leading pre-sales activities (e.g. demo setups, pre-sales conversations etc).
* Proven track record of investment in building high performing, diverse teams to successfully deliver programme goal.
* A strong understanding of the Swedish SAP market and must be able to network, leverage and sell to customers.
* You MUST BE A SWEDISH SPEAKER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE
* Highly competitive salary
* Excellent bonus structure
* Share and equity options
* Various company benefits
If you would like to find out more about this role and think you would be a great fit, please follow up with an email to email@example.com or call me confidentially on +46 10 888 5605 to find out more information.
Alternatively, if you actively looking for a new role and this is not quite right, please also send an email through to discuss other exciting opportunities I currently have available in the ERP market in Sweden.