Our client, a market leading IT consultancy, is currently looking for an experienced Developer that is well versed in all things S/4 HANA. You core responsibilities in this role will include supporting the digital transformation of major international companies as they transition to cloud based ERP solutions.
Working at such a renowned consultancy as this will expose you to some of the most competitive organisations within their respective industries. These organisations will be forward thinking and proactive, and so it is only fitting that candidates for this position reflect that. Being able to recognise the IT needs of your client's requires you to first understand the company itself, and so a good candidate will be perceptive and show initiative.
If you have some strong experience behind you already in the following areas, and are ready for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Role & Responsibilities
* Independently produce the technical specifications based off the functional requirements of the client
* Develop applications depending on the functional specificity's of the project
* Collaborate with other members of the team (Developers, Architects and Business Analyst's) to build bespoke solutions in the S/4 HANA environment.
Skills & Qualifications
* At least 5 years professional experience within the S/4 HANA environment
* Knowledge and experience of the following areas;
* Fiori / UI5
* CDS Views
* ABAP OO development
* Other back-end development tools (Gateway, AMDP, workflow, ODAta, etc.)
* S/4 HANA front-end AND back-end development experience
* Experience working in Agile development methodology
* Fluent English and Dutch or French. Candidates must be business proficient in two of the three languages mentioned with English being a must.
* EU Citizenship / right to work in EU (this role is not providing sponsorship)
* Join an international team of highly talented SAP specialists.
* Gain hands on experience with the latest technologies within some of the most renowned companies in the Benelux market.
* Receive a competitive salary and benefits package
* Find a role that that encourages continuous learning through personal and professional development.