An exciting new role has just become available with a Workday End-user based in Hong Kong! The company currently provides opportunities to experienced HRIS specialist who are seeking a wonderful chance to work as an Assistant HRIS Manager with a greater stability and exposure to global well-known HR systems.
* Act as PM, responsible for HR related projects implementation, such as design, budget, delivery, vendor management etc.
* Provide excellent project deliverable by managing project implementation, documentation, time line
* Consolidate and analyze requirements to propose feasible and practical solution(s)
* Provide the supports to assist daily operation of HR team, such as Workday, Kronos etc.
* Subject Matter Expert in HRIS and drive digital transformation in HR domain.
* Work and communicate with technical functional teams to align the operations, integration and workflows
* At least 5 years working experience in IT. Solid experience in system implementation of HRIS is a must
* Knowledge with Workday, Kronos, Peoplesoft is an advantage
* Self-motivated, capable to work independently
* Knowledge in HK Employment Ordinance, MPF scheme Ordinance, and IRD Ordinance
* Strong analytical mind, documentation and problem-solving skill
* Good communication & interpersonal skill
* Proficient in written and spoken English, Cantonese, Mandarin
Salary is negotiable. This position is fresh to the market and is being filled exclusively by Nigel Frank International. If you are interested and qualified, send your resume to email@example.com or call me +85230180301.