Finance Manager - French-speaking - Surrey - Full time
Responsible for the monthly production of the P&Ls and the integrity of the data supporting the results.
* Responsible for the agency billing, inclusive Paid media reconciliations, Projects and DoubleClick.
* Responsible for reconciling and reporting GP analysis
* Oversee all purchase ledger transactions.
* Approval of cashbook reconciliations and exchange variances
* Manage agency cashflow and credit control
* Manage Payroll, bonuses and commissions, in conjunction with payroll manager
* Responsible for ensuring all paye taxes are paid and reconciled
* Assist with approving client credit limits, checking of contracts and issuing project unique IDs
* Provide financial support to the ADs, PMs and Practitioners
* Assist with the management accounts preparation
* Manage the Agency finance team, inclusive of resource requirements, training, annual reviews and productivity
* Production of the monthly P&Ls
Knowledge and Experience Requirements
* Proven experience in managing a team to deliver accurate financial accounts
* Agility of adapting to change and understanding the business needs
* Must speak fluent French, ideally have studied in France and have experience of French accounting.
* Technical knowledge of double entry
* Ability to lead a team
* Ability to project manage key financial processes and changes
* A self-motivated individual with high levels of energy.
* Exhibits a high level of attention to detail.
* Numerate and articulate.
* Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure.
* Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback.
If you are interested or would like more information please get in touch on 02038798391 - email@example.com