A fantastic global company who excel at digital product engineering are now looking for an individual who truly excels in solving complex enterprise challenges by utilising their creative thinking but highly analytical mind. Working as a SAP Basis Consultant, this role provides real scope to work on projects across the globe whilst you can be based at an incredible office space within Oslo or potentially from your own home as part of their remote working scheme!
Your duty is to provide technical support and leadership whilst having the opportunity to work closely with the business as you support them and their client with their product. A chance to be involved and be a part of a new pioneering experience to shape and develop the SAP Basis systems - sound like you?
Take a look below for the specifics and see if you fit exactly what they're looking for!
* Provide technical support and leadership within SAP basis systems.
* Establish standards and requirements and implement solutions for monitoring performance.
* Evaluate and direct enhancements to better the business and design and implement new creative ways of working.
* Work closely with the business and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
* SAP Basis Experience (Essential)
* Understanding of working hands on in customizing, configuration, requirements gathering and a firm footing in enabling support. (Essential)
* English Fluent (Essential)
* Experience working with Cloud systems (Desirable)
* Previous experience with project work (Desirable)
* Experience of working within the Architecture sector (Desirable)
* Norwegian Fluent (Desirable)
* Fantastic global company with real opportunity for career progression.
* Competitive salary based on experience.
* Option to work remotely
* Chance to work on projects that are global from the comfort of your remote setting.
* Fast, energised, growing team of SAP Professionals in Norway.