Job Title: Production Planner/Scheduler
Location: Wales, Bangor
Employment type: Permanent
Salary: Depending on experience.
The candidate will be responsible for all manufacturing processes, coordinating the production cycle of products to meet sales forecast, customer orders and customer expectations.
Role & Responsibilities as the following but not limited to:
* Update the master production schedule (MPS) to establish sequence of events and lead time and ensure MPS is followed.
* Ability to prioritise production orders when interfacing with purchasing, sales, distribution and finance functions.
* Prepare reports and to identify purchasing needs.
* Expedite operations that delay schedules and manage schedules
* Using the production plan, assist the production team to meet all objectives.
* Develop and analyse production specifications and plant capacity data to determine process, plant and human resource requirements.
* Manage and monitor raw materials and stock levels.
* Plan and monitor production schedule requirements, coordinating with manufacturing teams.
* Generate reports weekly/monthly on progress in line with master schedule.
* Produce costing data and assist with stock levels.
* Develop BOM and inventory systems.
* Design and implement lean manufacturing techniques, leading lean transformation.
* Monitor progress to track performance against plan and take necessary actions.
Skills & Qualifications
* GCSE's or equivalent qualifications
* Bachelors degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Management or equivalent (desirable)
* Minimum 2 years production planning/scheduling experience
* MRP (ideally Epicor) and Lean manufacturing experience.
* Advanced Microsoft excel skills
* Working knowledge of ERP systems.
* Understanding of Lean Manufacturing concepts and scheduling processes.
+44 203 866 1788
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the world, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We work with both ERP Partners & End Users across EMEA and we have never had more live requirements for Infor professionals. Solely by specializing in placing candidates in the ERP market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs currently. I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the ERP market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted on or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK/EU by either holding a valid UK/EU working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits. The salary and benefits on offer are completely dependent upon experience. To discuss our ERP opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com or call on +44 203 866 1788 in complete confidence.