Job Title: ERP Consultant (SAP B1)
Location: United Kingdom
Employment type: Permanent
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm.
Working with an established organisation we are recruiting for an ERP Consultant with experience working with SAP B1. This is a great opportunity to join one of UK's leading SAP Gold Partner's. Our clients provide IT solutions based on leading technologies across all business sizes and currently have 3 offices around the UK. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and versatile individual. You will eventually be involved at all stages of the project life-cycle ranging from Pre-Sales Consultancy, Proof of Concept through to the Go Live.
* Proven experience of ERP products/solutions with end to end company views.
* Experience of requirement and project definition as well as project costing.
* Experience in installation and configuration of business applications.
* Understanding of P&L.
* Understanding of core logistical business processes.
* Good working knowledge of crystal reports, Microsoft office applications (inc. Word, Excel and Outlook).
* Excellent communication skills and dealing with customers.
* Professional telephone manner.
* Good time management
* Flexible and tenacious with good time management.
* SAP B1 knowledge
* Accounting background or qualification such as AAT, degree or professional qualifications.
* Knowledge of SQL, report products/techniques or CRM.
* Holiday 25 days (excluding Bank holiday)
* Discretionary Bonus
* Free Parking on Site
* Pension Scheme
* Discount Scheme
To apply, please send an up to date version of your CV to email@example.com