SAP Project Manager (Contract)
Currently, the company I am working on behalf of is searching for someone who is a confident SAP SAP Project Manager.
* Collaborate with the Finance and Supply Chain to agree on a high-value portfolio of business process improvement opportunities.
* Influences senior stakeholders towards adopting industry best practices by building robust business cases for high-value solutions.
* Consults with process experts to design innovative solutions that drive high levels of automation and simplification of business processes, focusing on the company SAP system.
* Works closely with internal and external IT technical experts to deliver innovative solutions with the required quality, budget, and schedule.
* Understand all internal and external data reporting requirements and work with the wider IT & Digital team to deliver automated, real-time solutions that enable quicker, quality decision making.
* A background in IT Business Analysis and Project Management with a minimum of five years of experience delivering solutions built on SAP for Finance and Supply Chain departments in Upstream Oil and Gas.
* Extensive, demonstrable experience improving business performance by implementing SAP ECC solutions that focus on Finance and Supply Chain.
* Understanding of SAP technologies delivered with SAP HANA.
* Experience of SAP HANA on Microsoft Azure advantageous.
* Fiori and/or Neptune experience advantageous.
* Understanding how Finance and Supply Chain modules interact with other areas of an Upstream organisation such as Business Planning and Maintenance.
* Broad understanding of IT and Digital technologies and how they interact to optimise business processes and performance.
If you believe you are a good match for this position, feel free to contact me via LinkedIn (Chris Hutchinson) email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on: +44 (0)203 808 7306 and I would be happy to discuss this and any other ERP opportunities we have available.