Sage X3 Support Consultant
My Client is a well-established organisation in the London area and is now actively recruiting for Sage X3 Support Consultant with proven success in previous roles.
The successful candidate will have 3 years plus experience supporting Sage X3 at a Sage business partner or end-user. General responsibilities include but are not limited to general ERP support including answering 1st and 2nd line user issues and questions, user creation and security, new X3 development testing, system maintenance and housecleaning, process documentation and project support.
The successful candidate will be offered excellent progression opportunities and expand their skills as the company grows.
* Minimum three years experience working with Sage X3
* Sage X3 Finance experience beneficial
* Manufacturing module accreditation's preferred but reasonable proven working experience accepted
* 1st and 2ND line support experience with Sage X3
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Able to liase with employees at all levels
* Experience in integrating add on software with Sage X3 is beneficial
* Must have used Version 9 and above of X3
* Proven IT and administration skills
* Full eligibility to work in the UK
* Remote working package
* Generous pension
* 25 days holiday
* Competitive salary
* Healthcare benefits
Apply now or get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org - 0203 879 8391