* Participate in business requirements analysis for HR systems solutions and processes, considering risk management and cost-benefit analyses.
* Develop and maintain excellent relationships with business product owners and teams from across the organization.
* Partner with product owners, tech leads, technology partners and cross-functional teams to manage projects or enhancements to implement solutions that meet the needs of the enterprise.
* Partner with HR Business Team to provide tactical support for all data & payroll requests to ensure compliance, quality, and accuracy of data and HR system reporting.
* Facilitate organizational & process changes, collaborating with corporate and local HR providing communication, training, and execution on change-based projects.
* Follows-up and provides continuous feedback, guidance, and information to customers, key stakeholders, and peers within the HR team.
* Ensures high quality standards for all activities, initiatives, and tasks within the designated functional area(s) of responsibility.
* Support payroll processing for the corporate and local HR teams
* Facilitate and support on urgent issues escalation between HR applications support team and HR team (i.e. SuccessFactors, SAP HCM, Kronos, and the organisation's system)
* Responsible for the administration, maintenance, and support for Kronos Workforce Central
* Assists with preparation and compliance for internal and external audits.
* Assists with training sessions for the HR community on related topics, such as services and updates.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
* 3-5 years of experience delivering technology solutions in HRIS solutions
* Professional / technology certification is desirable
* Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
* Familiarity with SuccessFactors, SAP HCM, Kronos or equivalent HRIS-domain applications
* Knowledge of applicable industry standard methodologies, laws and regulations, and data analysis processes
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools a plus
* Business analysis, project and process management in HRIS domain
* Vendor management
* Stakeholder communications and management