Program Manager/Project Manager
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager/Program Manager to join my client in a 12 month project upgrading to Infor LN 10.7 on their Norwegian site. Although experience within Infor LN is highly desirable, my client is open to looking at strong PM experience within any ERP background.
Leading (Expert Function)
* Develop, align and manage the overall Project Plan and related Project Team of internal key users and arrange external support where needed
* All project governance, reporting, stakeholder management and project communications in and outside the Project Implementation Team
* Prepare and execute the IT investments and IT cost control of the LN 10.7 upgrade
* Manage the day-to-day project plan for the overall programme ensuring risks are identified, escalated and the project is executed to the right quality, time and cost.
Supporting (Support Function)
* The Drive and transformation towards more harmonised business processes and systems
* Implementing a company wide blueprint of these processes and systems
* Coordinating and facilitating all sales and production locations to achieve a standard roll out of these processes and systems
* Advise on best practice through previous experience of LN 10.7 implementations.
I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Infor candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the Infor market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted on or +44203 826 5031 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington Frank International is the leading Infor recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Infor jobs than any other agency. We work with both Infor Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Infor professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the Infor market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Infor jobs are currently.
I can also offer £250 in high street / online vouchers of your choice for successful referrals to this contract