Your activities are broad and consist of advising and and implementing SAP B1 ERP at our customers. You are the sounding board for the clients, you help users to learn how to work with the software and you are the link between the technical team and the pre sales team.
Role & Responsibilities
* Perform the data migration;
* Test (supervision);
* Training (core) users;
* Management of the support desk;
* Optional: pre-sales (demonstrations, calculations, etc.).
Skills & Qualifications
* ERP knowledge
* Previous experience with manufacturing, logistics, production - Ideal
* Dutch and English speaker - Mandatory
* Competitive salary, according to experience
* Profit share, car, laptop
* 8% holiday pay, pension scheme, 26 days holidays, expense allowance
* Great company to work at