Looking for a new challenge? A business that challenges the norms?
ARE YOU AN M3 SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST?
We are working with a large Swedish customer, who is looking for an M3 business analyst, experienced in Logistics, Supply chain and Warehousing functions. An excellent business, with a great reputation in the market - and lots of development, progress and investment in training and personal career paths. Working with the latest version of M3.
My client is looking for an M3 Business Analyst for M3 SCM, WMS to look after all M3 related projects and enhancements, providing in-house development whilst ensuring that all activities follow industry best practice. You will work alongside other members of the M3 team and may also require managing of external resources such as 3rd party support providers or technical consultants.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will be a subject matter expert and lead technical support specialist to provide day to day support, maintenance and development of M3 environments.
* You will lead technical development and solution design resource for IT projects such as M3 enhancements, server migrations / data base enhancements and upgrades
* You will identify and leverage the system capabilities of M3 to assist with the resolution of business related issues or provide insight into process improvements, championing new ideas where relevant
* Your routine maintenance will include daily checks to ensure system availability and peak performance.
* In the event of a system failure, you will be required to carry out the necessary troubleshooting and recovery actions in order to correct the issue or bring the service back on line in a controlled and efficient manner.
* You will be responsible for maintenance of all system and technical documentation in relation to the M3 environments, for support and audit purposes
* You will assist in alignment with other regulatory controls for IT, system and data compliance
* You will maintain knowledge of industry trends and new technologies to help develop capabilities as necessary
* Project management and change management opportunities
Skills & Qualifications
* Minimum 3 years' experience with with Infor M3
* Experience with Factory Track, Business Intelligence is advantageous.
* Prior experience within food and beverage industry, consulting, building relationships with all stakeholders.
* Understanding of CloudSuite
* Degree educated;
* Strong consulting skills e.g. presenting and demonstrating solutions to customers, understanding business processes and having the ability to relate these to product functionality
* MUST BE SWEDISH SPEAKING TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE
* Flexibility and remote working
* Working with a market leading business
* Development and progression
* Attractive salary and package on offer.
If you would like to find out more about this role and think you would be a great fit, please follow up with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +46 10 888 5605 to find out more information.