About the company
Our Client is an accredited Consultancy who delivers ERP implementations across various industries including within the manufacturing, wholesale, distribution and retail. As part of their ongoing growth, they are now seeking an experienced ERP Business Development Manager to join their team.
About the role
As the Business Development Manager you are committed to developing and maintaining a pipeline of new business sales opportunities by establishing and nurturing relationships with customers, suppliers and other partners.
As the Business Development Manager you will identify new business opportunities in order to generate revenue and profitability to help the business achieve it's KPI'S.
Responsibilities will include:
* Manage all facets of sales and new business development
* Develop and maintain a strong pipeline which can be used for accurate forecasting
* Manage New and existing customer accounts
* Have a customer orientated mindset where you're motivated by successful outcomes between the business and the customer.
To be considered
* Proven success in a B2B sales role within the IT service industry
* Experience with complex ERPs and their sales cycle.
* Strong, proven experience in mid-market sales across all types of industries preferably; manufacturing, wholesale distribution and retail
* Excellent communication skills
* Competitive salary and commission package
* Work for a business who is widely known in their market
* Flexible working options
This role is being managed by James Bicknell. To apply for this position please send your updated CV J.email@example.com ( Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for a phone screen). Alternatively for more information please contact James on (03) 8592 0525