Want to join a leading SAP consultancy and become part of an international environment as you lead the way for innovative technology in the Norwegian market? One of our clients is currently recruiting for a Senior SAP Finance Consultant - could you be the next member of their fast-growing team in Oslo?
At the heart of the business, they take the time and energy to invest significantly in solutions that benefit the customer and continue to establish long-term lasting relationships with the partnerships they create.
Get the opportunity to work alongside enthusiastic and talented colleagues as you join a company who have a huge international presence with offices across Europe! Check out the finer details below and see if it's a role for you!
* Overall internal responsibilities including; Mentoring, Advisory, Business Analysis, Architecture, Stakeholder Management, Full Life-cycle implementations, Guiding clients and post-care support.
* Being an active part of the SAP Finance team and experience new technology as you explore S/4 Hana implementations.
* Understand the business as a whole, what the business needs are and how to proactively achieve them and work towards the overall company mission.
* Continuously learn and develop new skills within exciting technologies as you move through project life-cycles.
* Opportunities for Project lead responsibilities across multiple industries from retail and wholesale to telecommunications.
* Thorough understanding of SAP FICO and previous consultancy experience required (Essential)
Previous project experience of SAP Implementation and integration. (Essential)
* Understanding of working hands on in customizing, configuration, requirements gathering and a firm footing in enabling support. (Essential)
* Scandinavian Speaking (Essential)
* Previous experience with project management (Desirable)
* Experience of working within the Architecture sector (Desirable)
* Experience or exposure to S/4 Hana (Desirable)
* Become part of a fast-growing and firm consultancy who are continuing to succeed as a leading consultancy in the SAP market.
* As part of the company's continued growth, there is amazing scope for learning new skills and having serious opportunities for impressive career progression.
* Be part of an adaptable and dynamic working environment in a company with a people first culture.
* Become a valued member of the business as you contribute to rapid business expansion whilst working alongside fantastic colleagues who are passionate about what they do.
* Competitive salary based on experience and a great pension scheme.
* Flexible working location, based in fantastic office setting within Oslo.
* Growing team of eager and energised SAP Professionals in Norway.