Are you experienced within IFS FSM Development? Are you looking to work with a market-leading global end-csutomer?
Remote, Local, European and UK&I candidates apply!!!
An exciting IFS FSM Developer opportunity has arisen with a recognised and global business we have partnered with in Stockholm. Due to growth in 2021, and further predicted growth through 2022, they are looking to appoint a competent FSM Developer ASAP.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* As a developer you will work with the platform owner of the service operations technology stack powered by the IFS FSM and PSO components in a PaaS.
* Support enhancements to production systems including resolving issues related to recent releases.
* You will also deliver high quality code, configurations and documents deliverables during all phases of software development flow.
* Solution providers, to collect, clarify, and translate business requirements into solutions developed.
* You will work with IFS FSM solution engineers, FSM domain experts, SME's and FSM consultants both internal and from external partners.
* Collaborate with cross-functional platform and other platform owners to ensure the overall integrity of the entire systems landscape.
* Understand industry best practice and engage with platform providers and vendors to align capabilities and influence standard product roadmaps.
* Demonstrate and infuse modern development practices by following DevOps practices ensuring deployments into production on at least a bi-weekly basis.
* You will be responsible for IFS-FSM/PSO releases process and management.
Skills & Qualifications
* 5+ years of experience as a developer in IFS FSM, PSO and Mobility
* Hands-on experience of all the Configurations, UI Designer Tool and Customization capabilities of IFSM FSM applications.
* Experienced in FSM mobile application Designing, Client scripting and Customization.
* Good hand-on experience in development of SQL queries, Views and Store procedures.
* Solid hands-on experience with integrations between IFS FSM, CRM and ERP Solutions.
* Have experience of third-party Integration with FSM applications and should have a good understanding of REST and SOAP API Web services
* Experience in designing complex optimization and scheduling solutions (IFS PSO)
* Experience building CI/CD pipelines and test automation of IFS FSM modules
* Experience working with translating field service management and service business processes to sustainable and scalable IT solutions
* Experience in sizing and understanding of the IFS hosted solutions
* Strong experience with exposing native platform capabilities to external platforms and consuming external services through API, Micro-services and SDK integrations.
* Good understanding of field service management.
* Exposure to working in a highly integrated Omni-channel (Webshop, IoT, Mobile Apps) CRM experience
* Ability to work in a multi-cultural and diverse work environment
* Competitive salary
* Excellent company benefits
* Bonus model
* Remote working
* Travel expenses covered
* Training and development
If you would like to find out more about this role and think you would be a great fit, please follow up with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +46 10 888 5605 to find out more information.
Alternatively, if you actively looking for a new role and this is not quite right, please also send an email through to discuss other exciting opportunities I currently have available in the ERP market in Sweden.