Senior Sage Support Consultant
Salary - £35000 - £40,000 + Benefits
I am working with a prestigious Sage business partner who is now looking to on-board a Senior Sage support consultant to join their support team.
They are keen to find a new team member who is Sage 200 Savvy and has experience providing Sage 200 support ideally at a Sage re-seller or internally at a user site. The position is home-based with no requirements to travel.
You will be a part of support team and also working closely with Sage 200 technical consultants to assist with the implementation tasks and providing telephone and email support on all technical matters to their Sage 200 customers.
To be considered for this role must have:
* Sage 200 support experience at a Sage re-seller or user site
* Good knowledge of core Sage 200 modules (Financials & Commercials)
* Experience in installing & configuring Sage 200
* Experience in writing and deploying Sage bespoke reports
* High level of IT skills, including Microsoft SQL server and Microsoft Office Suite
* Any experience with Sicon, Eureka & Draycir is a bonus
* Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with employees at all organisational levels
* Good presentation and writing skills
* Full eligibility to work in the UK
This is a great opportunity for any Sage 200 support consultant who is ready to take a next step in their career whilst maintaining good work/life balance with a great company where you will be appreciated and kept busy.
If you are the ideal candidate for this position, please apply ASAP using the link below or email email@example.com or call me 02038266731 and I would be happy to discuss this and any other ERP opportunities we have available.