Job Title: ICT Business Analyst - ERP
Location: Durham (Initially working from home but looking to go into office)
Employment type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000- £50,000 (depending on experience)
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 37 hours per week.
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of the world's largest manufacturers. My client is looking for an individual who is highly motivated with strong technical, interpersonal and business skills.
* Liaise with key users of the system and act as a first point of contact for new change requests.
* Based on analysis of the problem, propose improvements to current processes and related IT systems.
* Ensure all business requirements from stakeholders are correctly documented and decisions are made together with the key user which are in/out of scope of the project.
* Analyse and interpret business goals, rules, processes and requirements in order to arrive at the functional requirements of the projects to be implemented, using formal business process modelling and requirements engineering techniques.
* Able to describe the functional requirements so IT engineer and Vendor can develop or propose solutions to meet requirements.
* Create a traceability matrix for matching business requirements to functional requirements and monitor the delivery.
* Investigate and propose technical solutions to meet requirements and achieve goals, looking within the current EUICT architectural framework as the first option.
* Create formalised project plans and budgets, control mechanisms and reporting to ensure delivery of the project within SLQDC targets.
* Evaluate business and ICT risks associated with the change and develop measures to mitigate risks.
* Ensure everyone involves understands their roles and responsibilities.
* Perform ICT integration testing and coordinate business user acceptance testing of changes to ensure that correct functioning of the changes has been validated.
* Provide post-implementation support for projects ensuing adequate knowledge transfer within ICT and business users.
* Act as second line support for incidents, requests and problems on the systems concerned and strives to resolve SLA targets.
* IT related degree or equivalent
* Project management, software development methodologies
* General appreciation of IT technologies and trends
* Good understanding and experience of ERP systems- Infor LN or Baan
* Pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Private Medical care
* 26 days holiday + statutory holidays.
* Early finish fridays
* on-site gym and much more.
+44 203 866 1788
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the world, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We work with both ERP Partners & End Users across EMEA and we have never had more live requirements for Infor professionals. Solely by specializing in placing candidates in the ERP market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs currently. I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the ERP market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted on or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK/EU by either holding a valid UK/EU working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits. The salary and benefits on offer are completely dependent upon experience. To discuss our ERP opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com or call on +44 203 866 1788 in complete confidence.