2x Finance Associate
Reigate, England, United Kingdom · Full-time
The Finance Associate will be responsible for providing support to the Finance Assistants - and their designated department. Key Responsibilities include Credit Card Reconciliation, Credit Control, and the set-up of new clients.
* Credit Card Reconciliations for designated companies.
* Credit Control & Reporting for designated companies.
* Raising Monthly Sales Invoicing for Various Revenue Streams
* New Client Set-ups, including:
* Creating Sales Ledger Accounts.
* Creating Sage Nominals/Stock Items.
* Sending Welcome Emails.
* Purchase Ledger duties to include:
* Processing staff expense forms into Sage 200
* Download, Print & Process Supplier Invoices in Sage 200
* Petty Cash Reconciliation
* Filing Purchase Invoices
* Media Costs duties linked to Purchase Ledger to include:
* Download, Reconcile & Enter Google Invoice into Sage 200
* Request, Reconcile & Enter Bing Invoices into Sage 200
* Processing Yahoo Invoices into Sage 200
* Processing Facebook Invoices into Sage 200
* Export for Stats vs Media Costs Checks
* Other administration duties, including:
* Updating Invoice Summary, removing CN & MZ
* Issuing Credit Card Details.
* Filing of Sales Invoices.
* Filing of Remittances, Bank Statements & Charges
* Assist with Report Downloads & Reconciling back to P&L
* Must have or be studying towards AAT Qualifications
* Strong numerical ability.
* Ability to accurately deal with enquiries both internally and externally to clients.
* Computer literate, with experience in Microsoft Office suite, especially Word and Excel.
* Excellent written and verbal presentation and communication skills.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment on multiple priorities simultaneously.
If you would like more information please get in touch on 0203 879 8391 - firstname.lastname@example.org