Are you an experienced Management Accountant? Are you looking for a new challenge?
Location - Telford, Newport
My client is one of the fastest-growing and exciting businesses within the fresh produce industry. The company have customers and suppliers across the world with ambitious plans for growth. And are now looking for a Management Accountant on a permanent basis
What will I be responsible for?
You Will Also
As a Management Accountant, you will provide assistance to the finance team by maintaining management information records and ensuring that they are kept up to date, accurate and complete. The role will establish financial procedures when necessary and will support the international offices with all management accounts.
* Preparation of UK management accounts for inclusion in group consolidation
* Review, challenge and reconciliation of daily/weekly margin reports
* Reconciliation of intercompany balances and loan accounts, together with monthly control accounts
* Preparation and submission of monthly VAT returns
* Reconciliation of payroll and tax accounts
* Working with Sales Admin & Process Manager to continuously improve and streamline the accounting system and its interaction with other areas of the business
* Assist with process reviews to ensure appropriate internal controls are implemented and adhered to across the group
* Assist where necessary with the accounting operations of subsidiary companies, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures
* Assisting during annual audits
* Mentoring and training of junior team members
* Ad hoc projects within the team
What do I need?
You Will Also Have The Following Skills And Experience
As our ideal Management Accountant, you will be CIMA Qualified with proven experience working in a similar role.
* Highly proficient user of Microsoft Excel (Reporting functions as well as formulas)
* Demonstrate a strong focus on process improvement and controls
* Excellent attention to detail and able to work to strict deadlines
* Be a strong team player with excellent communication skills
Desired Experience But Not Essential
* Experience in Sage X3 would be desirable however not essential
* Experience of implementing and improving ERP systems
* Have a Bachelor in Accounting degree or AAT qualification
Rewards & Benefits
A great range of benefits including:
* 21 days holiday + Bank Holidays
* Performance Related Pay Incentive Scheme
* Role relevant training
* Franklin Covey training
* Relaxed Dress Code
* Relaxed Multi Cultural environment
* Walking distance to local amenities
* Informative staff app with localised benefits
* Full domestic kitchen on site for all employees to use
* Annual group wide social event