Sage 200 Consultant
Up to £50, 000 per annum
A principle Sage business partner is currently recruiting for a Sage 200 Consultant. The chosen candidate will have previous experience in full life-cycle projects with high rates of success, as well as previous experience in a similar role at a vendor (Sage) or a Sage business partner. The candidate must be willing to travel in order to carry out duties of the consultant role.
The Sage business partner offers a competitive salary of up to £50K, dependant on candidates relevant experience. This is an excellent opportunity for a Sage 200 consultant looking for their next challenge as the role offers brilliant training and developmental opportunities into management.
Focus of the role:
* Carry out on-site visits to completed projects and provide support
* Assess what Sage 200 modules are necessary
* Meet with team members to analyse what, how and why the team work the way they do
* Carry out the installation of Sage 200
* Attend meetings in order to understand what the business is attempting to achieve
* Timing, efficiency and error calculations
* Create an action plan and identify the ROI
Technical skills and experience:
* Accreditations within Sage 200
* Successful track record of full-cycle Sage 200 implementations
* Sage 200 finance and commercial modules experience
* Knowledge of 3rd party applications - Sicon, Draycir, Eureka etc
* Strong SQL skill-set
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Self-starter and able to use own initiative
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Full UK driver's license - willing to travel
If you believe you are the perfect candidate for this position, apply using the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +44 (0)203 148 4645 to discuss this opportunity and any other ERP opportunities available.