Calling all SAP Developers - ABAP, Fiori or UI5??
Take the chance to be part of a vibrant, energetic and global team across an international environment as we're looking for an individual who can offer their expertise and hands on support for the customers and clients of the business.
With over 500 customers across the public and private sector, you'll have the opportunity to work closely with a portfolio of projects as you provide technical support through developing, architecture, proof of concepts and directly advising and consulting with the customer.
We're looking for someone who takes a natural curiosity in their approach, who loves the technology they work in and is always passionate about learning and developing their technical skills! You'll be very service oriented as you pride yourself on delivering the best experience for the customer, sharing knowledge and supporting as you manage a high volume of tasks and priorities.
Is this someone sounding like you? Check you fit our essential criteria below:
* Work with diverse and exciting clients on a day to day basis as you deliver hands on support assisting with the business' technology.
* Overall internal responsibilities including; Advisory, Architecture, Development, Consulting with the customer, proof of concepts and continued support with the company's product.
* Continuously learn and develop new skills as you move through project life-cycles and be involved with implementation projects.
* Be analytical and problem-solving in your approach when assisting customers with the company's product to maximise the value and benefits of this software.
* Great opportunity to work independently with a natural interest in developing but also work cohesively as part of a team.
* ABAP Development Skills or experience with Fiori/UI5 (Essential)
* Solution architecture experience (Essential)
* Experience and understanding of project orientated work (Essential)
* Have a practical knowledge and skill with SAP technology, a Technical 'know-how' (Essential)
* English Fluency (Essential)
* Previous Web Development experience. (Desirable)
* Experience using SAP Cloud Platform (Desirable)
* Scandinavian Fluency (Desirable)
* As part of the company's culture, there is amazing scope for learning new skills and having serious opportunities for impressive career progression.
* Work alongside fantastic colleagues who are passionate about what they do and be a part of a certified 'Great Place to Work'
* Competitive salary based on experience with fantastic bonus model based on performance and permanent work contract.
* Growing team of eager and energised SAP Professionals in Norway with a fantastic office environment in Oslo.
If you're interested start your application today, or if you want to simply discuss the opportunity please don't hesitate to reach out directly to me!
firstname.lastname@example.org | +47 2396 7292