Newly seeking a Syteline Systems Analyst to maintain and further develop their Infor system to work in the greater Boston, MA area. This a full-time, on-site, permanent opportunity. The ideal candidate will have had experience with Syteline/Other ERP's and has been through at least one major upgrade or implementation.
Education and/or Experience:
* Review, analyze, and evaluate information provided by ERP and shop floor data collection software
* Play a central role in aligning the needs of business units with the company mission
* Work to elicit the actual needs of the stakeholders and requestors and to define the project scope and objectives with the common goal of process improvement
* Work to facilitate communication between organizational units to work towards defined goals
* Modeling processes using various notation (Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Business Process Modeling Notation, Workflows, Swim lanes)
* Developing user-friendly functionalities and interfaces when it facilitates process improvements
* Providing technical support and training ERP end-users where appropriate
* Applying business priorities to time management of potential process improvements
The client is actively interviewing, so if you have the experience above or know someone who may be interested please APPLY NOW by emailing Bianca Kaiser at email@example.com
If you are interested in this job please contact Bianca Kaiser Washington Frank International is the global leader in Infor ERP recruitment. Washington Frank International advertises more Infor ERP, LN, M3, Syteline, Cloudsuite Industrial, Baan, and Movex jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Infor Partners & End Users throughout North America, as well as globally. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Infor ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best Infor ERP jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
For information on EXCLUSIVE LISTINGS unavailable for view online, I, Bianca Kaiser, can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-240-7355. Discretion: I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Infor ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED