Senior IT Supplier Manager | Edinburgh / Remote | £60,000 - £75,000
I am engaged with a Global Bank who are looking to recruit experienced IT Supplier Managers with a proven track record managing relationships (both internal and external) within a technology environment, ideally with a background working with Public Cloud providers. The roles are newly released, part of a multi-year Cloud transformation program within the Bank, with this business unit managing 50% of the Bank's Global suppliers.
In terms of working patterns, these roles will operate a hybrid model post-COVID (currently 100% remote) with 2 days in the office being the 'ideal' expectation longer term. However, the Bank fully supports flexible working patterns so if you have any questions about this then feel free to ask!
In terms of specifics, the roles are essentially focused on relationship management with a main focus on working with the main Public Cloud providers (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud), with the roles supporting the delivery of large-scale multi-supplier transformation programs. You'll work closely with both internal and external stakeholders (up to c-level) and will be tasked with creating/implementing supplier strategies to ultimately drive innovation, cost-effective delivery and long-term value. Suppliers will have an ever-increasing role in the success of the Bank and this is your chance to be at the heart of their key supplier relationships, specifically in the Public Cloud space.
In terms of core requirements, rather than copying and pasting the formal JD, I have highlighted the essential skills:
* Public Cloud Suppliers - You should ideally have experience working with some of the major Public Cloud suppliers including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure. Cloud is at the forefront of the Bank's roadmap so experience working in that space is key.
* Stakeholder Management - Proven experience managing both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
* Supplier Strategy - Proven experience creating and delivering IT supplier strategies/roadmaps (e.g. vision, planning, resource management).
* Leadership - Experience leading people/projects.
* IT Experience - Whilst not as important as Public Cloud experience, candidates with a background working with additional suppliers (IBM, Oracle, SAP etc.) are definitely desirable.
In return, you will gain the following:
* Base salary ranging from £60,000 - £75,000 (depending on experience).
* Discretionary annual bonus/reward (typically 15-30% at this grade).
* Company pension scheme (they contribute up to 15%).
* Enrolment to their share scheme.
* Flexible benefits fund of 4% of base salary (this can be taken as cash or spent on extra perks).
* Private medical cover.
* Holiday allowance of 30 days plus bank holidays.
* Flexible working hours.
So if you've read this advert and think 'this sounds pretty interesting' then why not apply? In order to do so, please contact me using the following methods:
* Telephone - 0191 338 7540
* Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
* LinkedIn - 'Liam Haghighat'
Anything discussed during the application process will remain confidential and any submissions will be fully compliant with GDPR. Please note that this role does not accept applications from candidates who require visa sponsorship.