I am now working exclusively with a fantastic company in the manufacturing and production industry, based in the West Flanders region of Belgium. They are now looking for an integration consultant who is experienced in working on the SAP S4/HANA Public Cloud platform.
This role can be worked remotely from a European timezone, and requires a strong working proficiency in English.
The contract length is 6 months, with a strong possibility to be extended beyond this.
Your main function will be to support the business in their recent transition to SAP, and work closely with the core IT team and external implementation partner to deliver a timely and effective solution.
The key areas of this project will be in the logistics modules of SAP's Cloud platform, including task's concerning Master Data Conversion, set up of API's and a familiarity with EDI's.
Role & Responsibilities
* Assist in the set up of API's and manage the project from the Client side. In this task you will operate as the intermediary between the external implementation partner and the client, making sure that all links are set up according to the specifications of the client.
* Create a project time-line in collaboration with with the core IT team, using your expertise to make informed estimates as to when particular aspects of the project will be completed.
* Create greater efficiency within the ERP system through the set up and maintenance of the SAP Cloud platform, and where appropriate using your existing knowledge of EDI to achieve this.
* You're work will be centred around completing the technical preparations needed in time for the Go-Live of the new system at the end of 2021.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience within the Logistics modules of SAP is a plus (SD, MM, EWM, LE etc.)
* Knowledge of SAP ABAP programming
* Experience in SAP Cloud integration projects
* Experience with SAP HANA cloud platform is a plus (especially with the Public Cloud)
* Earn a competitive Salary whilst working from home.
* Work with the latest products in the SAP Cloud/HANA environment
* Join a successful company in their migration to a new ERP system, and be part of a major project with improved efficiency being at the core of what you do.