Join this trusted partner of SAP Business One in their mission to implement and manage ERP solutions to their customers. Your customers, who you will work closely with, will largely consist of SME's in trade, logistics and production. You will be working in a small team of highly skilled consultants and receive training on all things SAP B1.
The role itself is for a Functional Consultant; experienced and familiar with ERP systems. You should be able to effectively communicate (in Dutch and English) advice to the customer on matters ranging from implementation, design and training. You will essentially act as the sounding board for the customer and bridge the gap to the consultancy's in house technical team.
This role will require physical presence at the office (based in Almere) and client site visits.
Role & Responsibilities
* Setting up of the SAP system
* Hosting design sessions with your customers
* Training key users
* Data Migration
* Change Management
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's or Master's from a relevant discipline (Management/Information Technology etc.)
* Professional experience with an ERP system; SAP B1 experience being the most valued. Your experience should extend beyond being an end user.
* You are able to hold several different responsibilities at once, both in the sense of working on different projects simultaneously and the work you do within those projects.
* Experience in Manufacturing/Production/Logistics/Supply Chain is beneficial.
* Fluency in Dutch and English is a must.
* Competitive Salary
* Company Car
* Varied working life - New projects to work and new clients to meet.
* Join a close-knit team and learn from the a highly specialised team of consultants.