Our client is looking for a dedicated Support & Training expert for their SAP C4C (Cloud 4 Customer program. As a representative of the entire C4C team, you are responsible to maintain and offer customer support for the program which has been released on a global scale, this requires Fluency in English as the enquires will come from different parts of the world. To make his job successful, he must poses a good verbal command, be open-minded and be a team player. His daily achievements will be reported in full detail to his Support & Training Manager, this requires good organisation and administrative skill.
* Offer support for C4C users on a global scale;
* Assist clients and offer help with encountered problems, resolve their technical issues;
* Proficient and take further their knowledge within C4C program and its entire structure;
* Follow-up on all cases, check all executed changes, integrations and updates;
* Work independently and within a team, lead with an example and support each other to accelerate whole team's achievements further;
* Coach and guide Roll-Out Engineers;
* Take the initiative and suggest new efficient ways to deal with problems and technical difficulties;
Education / Experience
To be successful at this role, you must:
* Have minimum of 2 years of Cloud for Customer (C4C) working experience;
* Have minimum of 3 years of Sales and Marketing, Customer Representative Management, preferably in an international company;
* Speak fluently in English, verbally and written, any other language is hugely appreciated;
Soft Skills & Qualifications which will be seen as a plus:
* Experience within SAP modules, such as CPI is seen as beneficial;
* Knowledge of implemented functional components (SAP ECC/CPQ);
* Experience of C4C integration with other SAP Hybris, ECC and non SAP systems using standard and customize services
* Relevant Bachelor's degree or minimum of 3 years working experience;
* Background related to Project and People management as well as ability to train and coach people;
At this moment due to COVID-19 safety measures, this role can be worked remotely, but as the rules ease, this position transforms into a hybrid where you will be expected to be present 2-3 days a week onsite/in the office located in Wilrijk, BE.
If you believe you have the experience listed above please send over your resume to email@example.com Is this not for you but you know someone who might be interested and suitable for this role then please forward this information.
My team at Washington Frank specialises in placing SAP experts in carefully selected positions. Over the years we have built a strong relationships with many top and niche level companies across Flemish and Dutch ERP market. we possess vast knowledge of where the best SAP jobs, projects and career opportunities are.
For more information about this listing please contact me, Sylvia by dialling +31 202 418 524 or emailing your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
All data processed during this exchange is strictly confidential and filed carefully. It shall only be used for contacting candidates in regards of new job and career opportunities, now and in the future.