Location: United Kingdom,Midlands + Remote
Employment type: Permanent
Salary: Depending on experience
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
Working with an established organisation we are looking for a Project manager with experience working with SAP B1. If successful you will be expected to manage multiple customer-facing IT applications of all types and sizes of projects. You will also handle the pre-sales remit, with duties such as assistance to the sales team, assistance in opportunity planning and delivering Project management overviews. This is a great opportunity to join one of UK's leading SAP Gold Partner's.
* Project experience in multiple, simultaneous projects from a wide range of industries
* Managing a significant number of projects, both short and long-term.
* Prince 2 Qualification
* Strong understanding of project life cycle for Business applications.
* Good working knowledge Microsoft office applications (inc. Word, Excel and Outlook).
* Experience of operating change control procedures
* Agile project experience
* Knowledge of risk analysis, mitigation strategies and project costing.
* Holiday 25 days (excluding Bank holiday)
* Discretionary Bonus
* Free Parking on Site
* Pension Scheme
* Discounts Shopping Scheme
* Minimum GCSE's or equivalent Maths and English - grade C and above
To apply, please send an up to date version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 6677