Job Title: Business Systems Analyst (Agresso)
Location: United Kingdom, Watford
Employment type: Permanent
Working Hours: Monday - Friday
Amazing opportunity to work with company that operates on annual revenues of £50m, secured through the provision of a complete range of advisory, testing, certification, commissioned research, digital products and training services, covering all aspects of the built environment and associated industries. Globally active, with approximately 550 employees, it has a physical presence in the UK, the Republic of Ireland and China with Innovation Parks, where they showcase the outputs of their innovative industry and academic collaborations in the UK and China.
Successful candidate will focus on driving value from investments in corporate systems, by ensuring data can be efficiently captured by our systems, business processes are streamlined, standardised, systems integrate where needed and high-quality management information can be produced to provide the outputs required by managers. Increasingly The company are moving to SaaS cloud solutions to meet their business system's needs
The role will document requirements for systems, map out business processes and work with colleagues and consultants to configure systems to meet the needs of the business. The role will also be involved in the specification of testing scenarios to help ensure that changes to systems, and new systems, are fit for purpose prior to go-live. The role will additionally work alongside staff responsible for designing Customer facing Digital Products & Services to ensure touch-points with internal systems are effective, efficient and that integration is seamless and information integrity is assured across these business processes
* Extensive experience designing and re-engineering business processes to fit with commercial off the software products (COTS).
* Experience of ERP and Finance SaaS system implementations.
* Previous knowledge and experience of Agresso
* Extensive experience of defining the creation of management information based on COTS solutions.
* Ability to visualise and communicate system requirements and business process changes to different levels within the organisation.
* Strong collaboration skills across both internal (IT) and external stakeholders (BRE Business and 3rd parties) to establish new ways of working to significantly improve BRE internal business systems.
* Customer focused, understanding what the senior leadership team require and ensuring business systems continuously improve to deliver their changing needs.
* Have a keen interest in technology and systems design.
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including the use of tools such as Visio for documenting business processes and systems designs and MS Project for helping to create project plan and deliver against them.
To apply, please send an up to date version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02031484654