Business Systems Analyst (Unit4 BW)
Salary - up to £48,000
A leading company in Construction sector are currently looking to onboard a Business Systems Analyst who has experience working with Unit4 Business World (Agresso).
The Successful candidate will analyse requirements, write business & functional specs, develop and maintain system documentation and support the finance department with business processing & reporting. You will be working closely with Business stakeholders and 3rd party consultants to map requirements for Unit4 system into configured and tested functionality that efficiently and effectively meets the with changing business needs.
The role is remote, however there will be a need to visit office based in North-West London once/twice a month or more when required.
This is an exciting time to join a leading business where they are going through major transformation of moving to SaaS cloud solutions to meet their Business systems need.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have:
* Experience of Unit4 BW Systems implementations
* Excellent knowledge of designing the business processes & documentation
* Previous experience of collaborating with internal & external stakeholders to improve internal business systems
* Ability to visualise and communicate system requirements and business process changes to different levels within the organisation.
* Be a great team worker with effective communication skills
* Have a keen interest in technology and systems design.
* Able to commute to London
* Full eligibility to work in the UK
If you are the ideal candidate for this position, please apply ASAP using the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me 02038266731 and I would be happy to discuss this and any other ERP opportunities we have available.
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout EMEA. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.