Job Title: Project Manager (Agresso)
Location: United Kingdom, Watford
Employment type: Permanent
Working Hours: Monday - Friday
Amazing opportunity to work with company that operates on annual revenues of £50m, secured through the provision of a complete range of advisory, testing, certification, commissioned research, digital products and training services, covering all aspects of the built environment and associated industries. Globally active, with approximately 550 employees, it has a physical presence in the UK, the Republic of Ireland and China with Innovation Parks, where they showcase the outputs of their innovative industry and academic collaborations in the UK and China.
Looking for a Project Manager with experience of implementing business-wide systems change projects to help
Deliver business strategic goals. This is a standalone role working with the IT and PMO functions to deliver critical business
systems and will require excellent stakeholder management skills.
* Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
* Ability to quickly build credibility, inspire and lead users across the business to drive and implement key changes
* Excellent planning, organisation and problem-solving skills
* Experience of implementing multiple systems change projects
* Commercial acumen
* Experienced change agent who is proactive and takes a collaborative approach
* Good knowledge of programmer and project management methodology
* Specific project management qualification e.g. Prince2, APM, PMP etc.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills Nice to have (desirable skills)
* Knowledge and experience of Agresso (Business World Finance system)
To apply, please send an up to date version of your CV to email@example.com or call 02031484654