Are you a Developer? Does your experience lie within ABAP, Fiori or UI5? Are you currently based in Norway or perhaps even looking to relocate???
I'm working with a really great client who are keen to find an individual who can become a valued member of their vibrant, energetic and global team based in Oslo, Norway!
We're looking for someone who takes a natural curiosity in their approach, who loves the technology they work in and is always passionate about learning and developing their technical skills! They'll be hugely customer focused as they deliver exceptional advice and support on the company's product.
This company have been certified as a 'Great Place to Work' and truly offer an amazing scope for developing your skills whilst working on fantastic new technology and delivering high quality technical assistance to add value in the customer's experience.
If you're ready for a career change or have your sights set on relocating - perhaps this is the next step for you!
* Work with diverse and exciting clients on a day to day basis as you deliver hands on support assisting with the business' technology.
* Overall internal responsibilities including; Advisory, Architecture, Development, Consulting with the customer, proof of concepts and continued support with the company's product.
* Continuously learn and develop new skills as you move through project life-cycles and be involved with implementation projects.
* Be analytical and problem-solving in your approach when assisting customers with the company's product to maximise the value and benefits of this software.
* Great opportunity to work independently with a natural interest in developing but also work cohesively as part of a team.
* ABAP Development Skills or experience with Fiori/UI5 (Essential)
* Solution architecture experience (Essential)
* Experience and understanding of project orientated work (Essential)
* Have a practical knowledge and skill with SAP technology, a Technical 'know-how' (Essential)
* English Fluency (Essential)
* Previous Web Development experience. (Desirable)
* Experience using SAP Cloud Platform (Desirable)
* Scandinavian Fluency (Desirable)
* Exceptional training and opportunities to learn at this company which offers a real scope for amazing career progression!
* Work alongside fantastic colleagues who are passionate about what they do and be a part of a certified 'Great Place to Work'
* Competitive salary based on experience with fantastic bonus model based on performance and permanent work contract.
* Growing team of eager and energised SAP Professionals in Norway with a fantastic office environment in Oslo.
If you think this is sounding like your dream role, send me your CV over and we can schedule a call!
email@example.com | +47 2396 7292