Our Client, an IT consultancy focused on providing digital transformation services and implementation of performance management tools, is now looking for a Project Manager to join their Odoo implementation team. Working at this highly successful consultancy will increase your exposure to many different areas of digital transformation services, including but not limited to; application development, implementation of CRM/ERP systems and deployment of Business Intelligence solutions.
Primarily, you will be working with Odoo, a innovative business management software tool, managing your team to provide efficient and effective deployments of the ERP system. As you will be joining a Microsoft Gold partner, the expectation will be that a successful candidate will reflect this high standard in their work.
This is a permanent position, that will be worked both from the office in the city of Luxembourg, and from customer sites around Luxembourg, and so living in close proximity to the city of Luxembourg will be necessary.
Finally, my client is not providing sponsorship at this time so applicants must be EU Citizens or have the right to work in Luxembourg without any requirements for a VISA/work permit.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will have complete oversight of the project, and will be responsible for the correct implementation of custom projects using Odoo.
* Clarifying the distinction between client-specific requirements and standard functionality in the system.
* You will be responsible for the planning, organisation and execution of the upcoming and ongoing SAP implementation projects.
* This will require you to coordinate between technical and functional teams to meet the business requirements.
* You will also monitor the progress of the project in the areas of budget, quality assurance and so you will need to meet these expectations under tight deadlines.
Skills & Qualifications
* A Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably economics or IT.
* At least 5 years' experience as a Project Manager in an IT environment.
* You have already worked on a full-lifecycle ERP implementation project.
* Experience with ERP applications (Commercial Management, CRM, Warehousing or Production). Whilst it is very valuable to have previous experience with Odoo, this is by no means mandatory. A strong candidate will have previous experience in a project management position, in an ERP environment such as SAP, Exact, Microsoft Dynamics etc.
* A flexible and communicative personality with a sense of responsibility and autonomy.
* Capacity to learn fast and motivation to keep on acquiring additional knowledge regarding IT Business Solutions and business processes.
* Excellent communication and listening skills and a professional client-oriented attitude.
* Fluency in French and English is a must. German is a plus.
* Competitive salary package and benefits package
* Company Car
* Join a hard working international team, in a highly international environment
* Expand your ERP knowledge with a dynamic and attractive product like Odoo.