Washington Frank is now resourcing for one of our clients based in Brussels, looking for an experienced SAP IS-U Consultant.
This is a permanent position at a renowned international consultancy, where you will be working closely with other members of the ISU team to implement SAP's industry-specific solution for the Utilities sector.
Applicants must be based in Belgium, and have no sponsorship/ VISA requirements. It is also mandatory that applicants are able to speak in Dutch in professional environments and have a strong level of English. If you can also speak French this will be seen as a plus, but knowledge of the first two languages is preferred.
Role & Responsibilities
* Defining the implementation scope and approach and work closely with the development team, solution architect and project manager to ensure an efficient implementation.
* Leading workshops
* Coach more junior members of the ISU team
* Travel to various client sites across the Flemish Region
Skills & Qualifications
* 5+ year's professional experience with SAP ISU in the areas of customisation and implementation.
* You are familiar with the following areas of ISU; Billing and invoice, Metering.
* Knowledge of CRM/C4, and SAP ISU EDM is a plus.
* You are able to be consultative in your approach to the customer, understanding their specific needs and proactively suggesting the best solutions within SAP.
* Strong communication skills in Dutch and English is mandatory, French is a plus.
* Competitive salary package
* Company Car
* Work on projects that are varied and always providing new challenges
* Join a team of highly skilled individuals and gain experience in an IT environment that is multifaceted in the challenges it presents.
If you think this position could be the next step in your career, please do not hesitate to get in contact using the details below.
Phone: +31 20 241 8551 (ext 8551)