A mid-sized consultancy with a large market share in the Netherlands that prides itself on a flat corporate structure. Less hierarchy means faster communication and more freedom to work in an independent fashion amongst other knowledgeable and experienced peers. The company operates globally in 11 different countries in the EMEA and APAC regions and has strong recognition as a reliable consultancy in the retail, manufacturing and wholesale industries.
During the role you will work in a team on various projects for various clients. This offers you a wide variety of work and working environments. This means that you will spend time on the roads meeting with a multitude of clients. If you are not expected at the client's location, you would be expected to work at the office in Utrecht, where there are always a number of other colleagues working.
You map the current processes and analyse the needs of the customer for the implementation of the ERP package JD Edwards Enterprise One. Together with the customer you arrive at process-oriented solutions and advice, you set up the system, and you supervise the testing and embedding of new processes in the customer organisation.
* HBO level of working and thinking with a direction in business or IT
* Experience with Oracle JD Edwards ERP system
* Client communication/consulting skills
* Fluent in Dutch
* A competitive benefits package
* A knowledge-sharing culture and environment
* The space to grow and create your own career within the company
* Lunch and leisure activities with your colleagues