Are you an SAP Developer? Does your experience lie within ABAP, Fiori or UI5? Are you based in Stavanger currently or perhaps looking to relocate?
Then we could be looking for you!
We're working with a fantastic company based in Stavanger, who are continuing to grow their SAP division and are actively seeking SAP Developers who have expertise within ABAP, fiori or UI5 and are who are naturally curious in their approach and passionate their technology.
Our client prides themselves on having a people first culture. They understand the demands of life outside of work and thus, ensure that every employee has a fantastic work-life balance to manage this. Having built up years-worth of dedicated consultancy, their clients trust them and respect them as a project partner rather than a pure project supplier.
There's a real opportunity to thrive in this company as they put in the resources to ensure you succeed and are happy to invest in their consultants to get the best out of the people who make up the business. So if you're interested in learning new things, developing and excelling in your career, this could be just the place for you!
* Work with diverse and exciting clients on a day to day basis as you deliver hands on support assisting with projects.
* Overall internal responsibilities including; Advisory, Architecture, Development, Consulting with the customer, proof of concepts and continued support with the company's product.
* Continuously learn and develop new skills as you move through project life-cycles and be involved with implementation projects.
* Be analytical and problem-solving in your approach when assisting customers with the company's product to maximise the value and benefits of this software.
* Great opportunity to work independently with a natural interest in developing but also work cohesively as part of a team.
* ABAP Development Skills or experience with Fiori or UI5 (Essential)
* Solution architecture experience (Essential)
* Experience and understanding of project orientated work (Essential)
* Have a practical knowledge and skill with SAP technology, a Technical 'know-how' (Essential)
* English Fluency (Essential)
* Experience using SAP Cloud Platform (Desirable)
* Norwegian Fluency (Desirable)
* Become part of a fast-growing Norwegian company who are continuing to succeed as a leading consultancy in the SAP market with the newest technology.
* As part of the company's people-first culture, there is amazing scope for learning new skills and having serious opportunities for impressive career progression.
* Work alongside fantastic colleagues who are passionate about what they do and have the chance to get involved socially with clubs like a football club, squash team, company band, or even a beer brewing club!
* Competitive salary based on experience and a great pension scheme.
* Prioritise your health as the company offers health-care packages as well as gym memberships.
* Growing team of eager and energised SAP Professionals in Norway with a fantastic office environment with lunch scheme available.
Feeling eager to apply? Get your CV in as soon as possible to start the conversation today!