This client is looking to add an Epicor ERP resource to their IT Department so help improve processes, and better connect their systems to their operations. This is a remote job with once a month travel on site for candidates in either Minnesota or Wisconsin.
Role & Responsibilities
* Primary application support for Epicor ERP system and related products
* SSRS report, BAQ, BPM, Product Configurator, and Dashboard development
* Develop and recommend long- and short-range systems plans
* Project management
* Back up of other IT positions as needed.
Skills & Qualifications
* BS degree in Information Systems or equivalent
* Minimum of three years of systems experience in support of a SQL-based ERP system in a manufacturing environment (Epicor ERP 10 preferred).
* Excellent SQL script and SSRS report writing skills.
* Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects.
* Effective interpersonal and written communication skills in a business environment.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Proficiency using and supporting Microsoft Office applications.
* C# programming and Microsoft Visual Studio experience a plus.
* Workstation and Server installation and support is a plus.
* Strong organisational and time management skills.