** SAP Full Stack Developer - Relocation to Norway **
We have a rare relocation opportunity for an English speaking SAP Developer to join one of Norway's leading SAP Partners delivering digital solutions across the Nordics.
This opportunity will see the successful candidate move to Norway in order to play a vital role in exciting projects, such as greenfield implementations projects at major start up companies alongside support and maintenance for previous clients.
What's in it for you?
* Competitive salary, benefits and bonus package
* Become a part of a company that invests time in their employees and works to create annual development plans to promote personal growth;
* Flexible work culture - my client understands their employees have a life outside of work;
* Clients across numerous industries allowing you to expand your knowledge;
* Strive to use always use the newest technology;
* Norwegian company;
* A chance to join existing company clubs, e.g. sports clubs, beer brewing clubs or receive company funds to create your own clubs;
* Company cabin; and
* Annual Hackathons.
* Overall internal responsibilities including; Advisory, Architecture, Development, Consulting with the customer, proof of concepts and continued support with the company's product.
* A chance to work independently but also work collectively and efficiently as part of a team.
* Work with a wide array of clients on a day to day basis as you deliver hands on support assisting with the business' technology.
* Expand your knowledge and evolve new skills as you move through project stages and be involved with implementation projects.
* A strong focus on working with clients on various projects.
* Be unique and problem solving orientated in your approach when assisting clients with the company's product to maximise customer satisfaction and success when utilising this software.
* Fluent in English (Essential)
* ABAP Development skills and knowledge of Fiori/UI5 (Essential)
* In-depth knowledge of SAP technology (Essential)
* Previous SAP Cloud experience (Beneficial)
* Previous Web Development experience (Beneficial)
* Fluent in Norwegian (Beneficial)
* Bachelors or Master's degree (Beneficial)
My client is actively interviewing and looking to move forward with a candidate ASAP. If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role please hit apply or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at +47 815 03 392. Confidentially is of course guaranteed.