My client, an SAP End-User MNC, is actively seeking an SAP FAM consultant to join their Malaysia office. Your primary responsibility is to provide FAM development and support, while attending to incidents and change requests from the business's stakeholders.
Your job scope includes:
* Liaising with the functional manager and technical team
* Managing production incidents request while meeting the agreed SLA
* Managing production change request and delivering within deadline
* Preparing functional specification documentation, unit test script, user acceptance test script etc.
* Supporting regional roll-out projects
* Using SolMan for Change Management processes
* Provide training to end-users and support them in system usage
You would ideally have the following:
* Minimum 8-10 years of experience in regional solution/system support with SAP
* Strong proficiency in FAM/TRM(Transaction Manager)
* Financial asset management and treasury background for managing stakeholder communication
* Experience in managing a team of consultants in implementation or support
* Experience in implementation in money markets, foreign exchange, securities, derivatives etc.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills will be highly advantageous
* SAP certification will be advantageous
* Familiarity with SLA preferred
* Performance driven work ethic preferred
* A relevant degree
Apply now by sending your updated CV in MS Word Document to firstname.lastname@example.org or giving me (Benedict) a call at +65 3158 4359 for a confidential chat about this role.
This role also comes with an attractive salary package as well as fantastic career growth for the ideal candidate.
Wong Bin Fu (Huang BinFu)
EA Personnel Number: R21102074
+65 3158 4359