Role & Responsibilities
* Collaborate with internal teams to enhance and maintain existing and new applications. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
* Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues. Complete day-to-day requests and assist in testing with other clients across markets. Maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
* Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC). Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
Skills & Qualifications
* Proven experience as a .NET Application Developer, REST API and Web services. Strong knowledge of .NET framework 3.0 and above. Proficient in VB.NET, XML, Web Services Framework, Oracle Triggers, Views and Stored Procedures;
* With a good knowledge of their ecosystems. Knowledge of Amazon Web Service cloud service platform and applications, Web Service APIs, and understanding of microservices architecture.
* Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and IIS 6.0+.
* Skill for writing reusable libraries and setting up websites and Windows Scheduler jobs with Power shell. Familiar with SAP integration, web Methods, and Windows Server Management.
* Good Command over Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server. Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application. Experience with quick debugging and resolution to the issues.