Sage 200 Support
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
This home-based position has plenty of potential for someone to move into software implementation, project management, development or account management and you will work with Sage 200 on-premise
The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge and experience of working with Sage 200 either at a user/re-seller or Vendor environment.
The client are looking for a motivated, hardworking, and organised Support Consultant with Sage 200 support skills. Your communication & customer service skills are first class, and you have worked in first-line support, application support or internal help-desk role, finding solutions for Sage 200 users or clients. You will look after their Sage 200 customer base. You should be good at getting hands-on with problems, digging deep, and resolving client queries by telephone, email, and remote connection, and you stay calm under pressure when the team is busy, or you have an unhappy client. Areas that they cover are Sage 200 financials, commercials, manufacturing, inventory management, BI and supply chain, and they have also developed a couple of their own specialist add-ons for Sage. Open to looking at candidates willing to be trained and looking for a change!
In order to be considered for this role, you will have:
* The ideal candidate
* Applicants should ideally have several years of Sage 200 support experience.
* You should be proficient in SQL and have proven IT Support / Administration experience
* Experience with Sage add-ons would be advantageous.
* You should have excellent communication skills to deal with customers at all levels, as well as with your peers across various departments.
* The candidate will also be a good problem-solver, self-motivated and organised.
* Actively promote the clients services and software solutions, including providing training sessions as required
If you are the ideal candidate for this position, please apply ASAP using the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me 02031484641 and I would be happy to discuss this and any other ERP opportunities we have available.
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout EMEA. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.