Do you have project management experience, and are you seeking a new remote job? Washington Frank is helping a Canadian IT company recruit a Project Manager, and this full-time role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Project Manager, you will help manage multiple concurrent projects from start to completion, ensuring that projects are entered into management systems appropriately, are executed to the best of the organization's ability, and reporting out as required.
In your first few weeks in this Project Manager role, you can expect to:
* Plan and drive the delivery of objectives according to an agreed upon Statement of Work, including managing scope, timelines, and budgets
* Conduct weekly status meetings and prepare all necessary project reports
* Oversee change management processes as required based on company policies
* Assist in the review and creation of Statements of Work (SOW) and Work Authorizations (WA).
To apply for this Project Manager role, you will need a degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline and at least 5 years of project management experience with IT implementations, preferably Epicor ERP. You will also require the following:
* Proficiency with MS Project (other project management tools are nice to have)
* Bilingualism (French) is an asset
* Excellent communication skills, including highly effective negotiation, diplomatic, and conflict resolution skills
* Excellent troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills in a busy team environment.
If you're looking to impact and create change positively, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
If this full-time remote Project Manager job motivates and inspires you, please contact Washington Frank today.
Washington Frank provides the best pre-qualified permanent and contract professionals skilled in ERPs such as Infor, Epicor, Oracle, Sage, SAP or other vendors and can deliver on time and budget anywhere across the globe from our network of US, EMEA, ANZ and APAC offices.