Job Description - Project Thrive Project Manager
This position will be onsite at least 4 days per week.
The Project Thrive Business Transformation Project Manager is responsible for managing the on-time implementation of the Infor M3 software platform within the established budget.
1. Develop a project plan for the implementation of the defined scope of Infor M3.
2. Develop estimated timelines for project tasks.
3. Understand and establish priorities for the implementation of Infor M3.
4. Identify resource requirements and work with Business Lead to assign Stratas Project Team Leads, Subject Matter Experts, and consulting resources to the project.
5. Monitor the performance of project tasks.
6. Assess, monitor, and take action to mitigate project risks. 7. Ensure project deliverables are completed on time.
8. Records issues and ensures they are resolved.
9. Anticipate issues that may impact the project timeline and budget and work with Business Lead to mitigate these issues.
10. Prepare project activity/progress reports for project stakeholders.
Related Experience: Minimum eight (8) years of experience working with the implementation of Tier 1 software platforms. Cloud implementation experience is preferred.
The ideal candidate will have Infor M3 cloud implementation experience.
Ideal candidate will have experience with a process manufacturing company. Direct experience in a combination of the following modules is preferred: Infor CloudSuite Food and Beverage Core Functionality; Infor Birst Enterprise; Infor Product Lifecycle Management Optiva; Infor d/EPM; Infor Advanced Supply Chain Planning; Infor Governance, Risk and Compliance.