Responsible for assisting the Application Manager with day to day support and management of business software applications and coordination of action items.
Role & Responsibilities
* Listens attentively to leadership, team, and customers to gain a comprehensive understanding of issue/request.
* Analyzes, troubleshoots, provides recommendations, and solves requests from end-users related to or affecting our business applications.
* Perform data entry duties and assist others in the operation of all business applications.
* Utilize computer equipment, software, and diagnostic tools to perform a broad range of assignments.
* Follow standard Help Desk operating procedures; maintain records of daily communication transactions, problems, and remedial actions taken in a clear and concise manner.
* Assist with the creation and documentation of technical knowledge base for common issues experienced by end-users.
* Attend project planning meetings as relates to software updates and roll outs.
* Update supervisor on status of projects or technical issues.
* Provide administrative support as needed.
Skills & Qualifications
* Substantial experience working with and supporting business software applications, including but not limited to Windows desktop OS and the Microsoft Office suite of
* Experience with ERP systems
* Experience with MS SQL Server and/or Crystal reports experience preferred. Software problem management and resolution experience preferred
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
* Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Please APPLY NOW or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a confidential discussion and receive some more information!