The client is a leading manufacturing company looking to expand its team with a Service Desk Manager.
Reporting to the Group Head of IT, you will be a key member of the Group IT team, responsible for the effective provision of IT services. This includes managing the prioritisation and allocation of work received by our IT Service desk, minimising the business impact of IT problems, and actively seeking to prevent their reoccurrence.
Working with the Infrastructure and Business systems team you will manage and contribute to the effective resolution of IT support requests and problems, calling upon 3rd line colleagues and support partners where necessary to ensure a timely response and resolution.
Skills & Qualifications
· Previous experience leading a small effective service desk
· Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft technologies (M365, Windows Server, AD)
· Experience in hiring and onboarding new employees
· Able to set and deliver to agreed SLA's
· Project management experience
· Working in a fast-paced environment with excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
· Adjust rapidly and effectively to changes in work demands or business needs.
· Ability to upskill team members