This role is a full time, permanent engagement, for which you must be fluent in Dutch and English. The company is located in Antwerp, Belgium.
To be successful in this role you'll be a strongly motivated Business professional with a passion for adding value and helping your customers achieve their goals.
As a senior functional consultant you'll be responsible for delivering high quality professional services to new and existing customers. Your activities are diverse per project and customer. The key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Role & Responsibilities
* Drive and support Netsuite implementations and modifications;
* Apply expert knowledge of the NetSuite application to solve the customer business challenge;
* Provide recommendations on NetSuite system and business process improvement;
* Maintain and develop appropriate workflows, processes and procedures
* Monitoring the completion of project tasks
* Learn all relevant aspects of current and new product rollouts to ensure ongoing improvement of product knowledge, training and presentation skills
Skills & Qualifications
* Master level education in economics, IT, engineering or accounting;
* 3-5 year Netsuite ERP implementation and support experience;
* Knowledge of accounting / bookkeeping standards and methods is a plus;
* You are analytically strong, creative, result-oriented and have strong communication skill;
* Market-based salary, depending on your knowledge and experience;
* Group Profit-sharing scheme;
* Pension scheme;
* Mobility budget;
* MacBook and smartphone;
* Flexibility to work at the customer, at home or at the office in Antwerp.
For more information about this listing please contact me, Sylvia by dialling ☎+32 280 818 86 or emailing your questions to email@example.com