As an ERP Implementation Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in the success of the businesses as we move to a new platform. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including business stakeholders and IT professionals, to ensure effective utilisation of the system. The successful candidate will possess strong analytical skills, technical expertise in ERP systems, and a solid understanding of business processes.
Potential future opportunity post implementation for the role to evolve into a permanent position. This role will own the ERP system business analysis, process improvement, system maintenance and support.
* Act as a multi-functional member of the migration team, supporting cutover strategy, data analysis and educational administration.
* Overseeing data migration, providing support to line managers ensuring strategy is robust and activity is tracked
* Develop training plan for new users of the system and ensure this is delivered to key personnel and stored for continuous use with updates as required
* Perform data cleansing and migration activity including extraction, transformation and loading.
* Develop data models and define mapping between different systems
* Provide end user support by troubleshooting system issues, answering queries and giving guidance on system functionality.
* Build Knowledge Base through creating and maintaining documentation related to system configuration, processes, and user manuals
Key Skills & Experience
* Previous experience working in an ERP implementation role.
* Knowledge of ERP Systems (eg Epicor, SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics) and their modules
* Experience as core team member on ERP Implementation.
* Experience in data migrationdata modelling, and data integration
* Experience with end user training planning & execution
* Experience with testing (UAT), planning & execution
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to analyse complex business processes.